- Where is PointClick located?
- PointClick, LLC
801 W. Wayne St. Suite # 6
Middlebury, IN 46540-9074
- Why Choose to work with PointClick?
- Honesty is the rule by which we measure all aspects of our business, our publishers, our advertisers and ourselves. This lays the foundation of great relationships built on trust, providing our advertisers valuable, honest leads from a network they can trust.
- What is CPA?
CPA stands for Cost Per Action or Cost Per Aquisition.
Example: If you want PointClickTrack to get people to buy your product, you would pay a commission for each product purchased by a customer we send to you. Which means you only pays for results! More information is available on the New Advertiser Page.
New Publisher - Already a member? Log in to find more detailed FAQ’s.
- How do I get started?
- It’s easy! Head over to our Sign-Up page, perform the necessary steps and you will be notified via email when your application has been reviewed.
- When will I get paid?
- Payment Frequency Under $2,500 Commission per month:
Net-25 or Early Payment Option Net-15 with 10% fee*
- Payment Frequency Over $2,500 Commission per month:
Net-15 (Optional after 1 month approved traffic)*
- AD Agencies/Networks: Net-25*
- Hard Incent/GPT Sites: Net-25*
*Applicable Payment Terms are subject to change or limitation based on quality and/or volume of leads.
- Payment Frequency Under $2,500 Commission per month:
- Why haven't I been paid yet?
- We recommend that you login to your account and check your Tax Information Details. The reason you haven't received payment should be listed there.
Some reasons may include, but are not exclusive to:
- Your W9 or W8 is not on file
- Your required tax forms have not yet been approved.
- Your commission payment did not exceed our $25.00 minimum payout.
- What forms of payment does PointClick offer?
- PayPal (we pay the mass fee in the US, outside of US the PayPal fee is the responsibility of the Publisher)
- Wire ($20 fee for US, $40 fee for Non-US - Shows up next day in account)
- ACH (Free for US only, takes 1-2 business days to show up in account)
- What is the FIFTY BUCK GUARANTEE?
It's our promise to you that we are going to do everything in our power to get your payment to you on time. However, it's an imperfect world, so if we miss your payment or are even a day late with it, we will give you an extra $50.00 to make up for our mistake. Click Here For Details.
- Why wasn’t my application approved?
Your application has been carefully reviewed. Most often, failure to verify the required information is the cause of application denial.
If you believe that this decision has been made in error. You can log into your account to find application details as well as steps to have your application reviewed.
If you’re still having trouble, or if you prefer you can email us with your name and e-mail.
- How does the Refer-A-Pub program work?
- Refer-A-Pub: Earn commissions by bringing new publishers to PointClickTrack! You will receive a 2%-LIFETIME of all referred publisher’s commissions. More Details
- What is Postback?
- Postback is a method of reporting conversions back to you in mere seconds.
- What is Multi-Site Postback?
- Multi-Site Postback is a method of reporting conversions across multiple sites back to you in mere seconds.
- What is API?
- API allows you to request specific lead information from our servers. For example; if you wanted to know the amount of leads that converted between 6pm and 8pm on Monday, you would be able to send those specific requests to our server and attain that info only. Another use might be to send periodic requests for all leads.
- What is a Content Monetizer?
- Content monetizing is exactly what it sounds like. It's our software that helps you make money off of your website's content. Here's how it works; First, you need content that visitors want and that they are willing to do a little work for. Second, with our software, you make the content temporarily unavailable to the visitors. Lastly, you provide a survey or offer that the visitor can complete in order to gain access to the restricted content. When the visitor completes the survey or offer, you’ll earn commission, and they get the content they came for.
- Does it cost me anything to sign up?
- No, signing up is completely free.
- In what countries can PointClickTrack offers be run?
- Theoretically, because we are a global company, offers can be run anywhere. However we defer to the needs of the advertiser and the advertiser determines which geographic locations they would like their campaign to be run.
New Advertiser - Already a member? Log in to find more detailed FAQ’s.
- How can PointClickTrack help me advertise?
- We provide our advertisers valuable, honest leads from a network they can trust. More Details
- How much does it cost me to sign up?
- Nothing. Signing up is completely free.
- How much does it cost to advertise?
- The cost per lead varies on the type of conversion that’s required. Typically, after a cost per lead is agreed upon, advertisers setup a prepaid budget from which all leads will be paid.
- How will I be billed?
- If you setup a cost per lead method other than a prepaid budget, we will email you an invoice at the beginning of the month. You will be able to pay through a variety of payment options including; Check, ACH, Wire, Paypal.
Note: We except checks, but electronic payment methods are preferred.
- How does PointClickTrack protect me from fraud?
- Without getting technical and giving all of our secrets away, let’s just say we’ve got your back. Fraudy Fraudsters never stop trying new ways to try to take advantage of networks. We are constantly developing new ways to catch and, moreover, prevent fraud. Remember, we built our platform, PointClickTrack, from the ground up. We can upgrade, change and improve it as often as we need to. Giving Fraudy Fraudsters a constant moving target ensures our advertisers get the highest quality leads in the industry.
- Can I load my own campaigns?
- You may load your own creatives and setup the offer details. However, all offers are subject to PointClick approval.
- Where do I get creatives, such as banner ads, if I don’t have any?
- We can provide creatives for you. PointClick has a design team on staff that will work with you to get the look you want for your campaign.